Monday, 18 March 2013

candles part 2

This is the other part of the school work that I mentioned previously, the second last picture being the one that got printed and stuff. Have I already mentioned that I like candles (and my friend who has many times consented to help me with getting a human in my photos).
 I'd like to do more this kind of more organised and planned stuff. I've got ideas about what I'd like to try - it's a nice list on a yellow piece of paper. I wish I didn't have to go to school (though I wish quite hard that my next school wouldn't be such that stops me from doing time consuming photography).


 
 
 
 
 
 I went to Helsinki for the weekend to see Cirque du Soleil which was simply amazing. Soon I'll put together some photos from that trip (not from the show) and some of them should be pretty cool. I like reflections (and soon I can collect a list of things all starting "I like..." from this blog).

2 comments:

  1. I love the light on these photos, really nice mysterious climate. By the way, good idea for session ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the candle light in photos but also in general. It's nice to hear that I have succeeded: the assignment was to create something unreal.

      Delete